Our Blog Comment Policy
The Standard invites Workplace Possibilities registered users to engage in conversation about the opinions expressed on this site. We ask that registered users adhere to the following guidelines and engage in respectful commentary and dialogue. Comments posted to Workplace Possibilities are moderated. Prior to posting publicly, all comments will be reviewed by the moderator. The Standard has the right to refuse to post any comment it deems in violation of these conditions.
- To provide comments, visitors must create an account. To create an account, a visitor has to provide their first name, last name, email address and a password. Registered users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords. The Standard has the right to assume that anyone accessing Workplace Possibilities using a password has the right to do so. Registered users are solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing this website using a password created by them, even if the individual is not, in fact authorized to use the password. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised or used without authorization, you must promptly change it using the functionality provided on the site.
- Comments will be posted within one business day.
- The Standard reserves the right to delete any comments that contain profanity, discriminatory, defamatory or vulgar language, spam, or which are injurious to third parties.
- Comments must be limited to discussion about blog post on which you are commenting. Comments unrelated to the subject of the blog post will not be posted.
- The Standard does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Please do not include links from other websites or information from other publications.
- All comments are limited to 400 characters in length and must be related to the product selected.
- Commenting is intended for people who are at least 18 years of age.
- Account holders may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate a person or entity, or otherwise mislead regarding the origin of the comments.
- The information posted in the comments section of Workplace Possibilities is supplied on the condition that the reader, contributor or any other person receiving the Information will make their own determination as to its suitability for any purpose prior to any use of the Information. In no event will The Standard or its related companies be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon the Information or any product referred to in the Comments section.
Views and opinions expressed in the comment section of Workplace Possibilities do not reflect the views or opinions of The Standard. Stancorp Financial Group and its related companies take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.